Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy HELL-o-ween ghouls and gobbles,
It has been sometime since I've dress up for Halloween. I haven't been feeling the whole thing, you know, face paint, masks, goofy clothes. If I recall the last time I dressed up, I was Jason . Yes it's was lame and easy,but this year I thought I'd try to make an effort .I had true intentions of going all out. Perhaps I would be a zombie alcoholic or a pageant nun.So I decided on something simple "Face Paint",a few drinks later and I was ready to don the dreaded face paint. My roommate Otvos was first to put the goop on. He's turned out sick.I guess it's the artists touch. My turn to wear the mask of make up 1) Apply white face paint, 2) Black the eyes and 3) Red lips. Simple and easy.Which seems to be my M.O. for this celebrated seasonal event. Now for the main event!.Going out with this crap on my face. At first walking down the street was weird and uncomfortable,then after sometime you forget you have paint on your face and it was fun to talk to people that didn't recognize you. On to the party

Otvos and I traveled to Shred Central for their hosting of "Night of the Living Shred" the night was to showcase some of Adam McLaughlin "Acid Reign" artwork. Let's just say Mortals work is very over the top,but has funny undertones to he's pieces ,and well he like dolls too. There was a spooky hallway coming into Shred and the horrifying skate sesh was in full swing (No photos) a lot of people dressed up to bask in the Devils Night. I have to say I had a great time, maybe I might go all out for next year ?

Enjoy the shoots


Street Storm Trooper
This looks like something out of a Hana Barbara cartoon
Joe and Piam
Cheese Burger - Oujin

Killa' dollars
I cum blood - Mortal

Ross in the lead for Movember
Murder Worship - Mortal
Pauly Skully
Wu 4 Life
Fucked with a knife -Mortal

Mmmm - Mortal
Newest boy band
Miami heat
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment